- Aluminum-free is key. We’ve all heard the rumors about aluminum, commonly used in antiperspirant products. Whether or not there’s reason for concern, we still choose not to use it in our deodorants. Aluminum is typically the key active ingredient in antiperspirant, due to its ability to help block sweat ducts and inhibit odor-causing bacteria. Sweating is natural and a necessary process for the body to detoxify, so why prevent it? Allowing your body to sweat can actually help lead to an overall healthier you!
- It’s all in the chemistry! Since all of our bodies are different, deodorant effectiveness can vary from person to person. We offer a variety of options to meet most bodies’ needs from powerful Tea Tree-Lavender to lighter Liken-Unscented. Each of our deodorant formulas are pH balanced for most skin types.
- Give your body up to 4 weeks to acclimate. When switching to a more natural deodorant, you may notice that you’re sweatier and stinkier at first. Not to worry! Sweating is normal and good for your body, and the smell should subside as soon as your body adjusts.
- Plant power is stronger than you think! B.O. (body odor) is caused by bacteria. Less bacteria = less odor. We choose to use plant extracts that naturally fight the growth of bacteria to keep you smelling fresh! Look for ingredients like lichen, calendula, coriander, ginger, tea tree, rosemary and lavender, which are known for their antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Your body will thank you. Our deodorants are packed with fresh, botanical ingredients found in nature. Feel fresh! Be confident! Make the switch today for no aluminum, no parabens, vegan and always cruelty free. Find the right scent for you! Choose from Herbal Scent, Mint Rosemary, Tea Tree Lavender and Unscented.
Hot summer days are on their way! Cooling cucumber and juicy watermelon are delicious treats that also give your favorite eco-friendly products their power. Work up an appetite for beautiful skin and hair with these summer favorites.
Watermelon & Mandarin
Customer favorite! Packed with powerful organic ingredients, Azulene Eye Cream is a treat for tired eyes. With tangy lemon and lime, refreshing apple, orange, and mandarin, as well as mouth-watering watermelon, this little blue cream reduces puffiness, diminishes dark circles, and helps to smooth and firm skin around the delicate eye area providing gentle hydration.
Papaya & Grapefruit
Mild but effective enzymes are the key to the Papaya-Glycolic Radiant Skin Masque. Papaya enzymes loosen and dissolve dead skin cells without the use of abrasive chemicals. Apricot and grapefruit help to enhance skin’s natural glow. A radiant complexion is only a few minutes away with this deliciously effective masque.
Lemon & Orange
Wake up to younger looking skin with our Fruit Actives Perfecting Lotion. Coconut softens and smooths skin while lemon and orange tones and provides a natural source of Vitamin C. Delectably renewed skin comes from fresh ingredients in our fruit-packed formula that uses the best nature has to offer.
Cucumber & Apricot
An experience unlike any other, it is no secret the Apricot Night Cream is a favorite for its deep hydration benefits. Cooling cucumber soothes and rejuvenates skin while grapefruit and apricot provide a rich experience. The Vitamin E in apricot helps to nourish dry, sensitive and mature skin. Make the Apricot Night Cream part of your night time ritual to give skin luscious hydration and a delightful daily experience.
Acai & Passionfruit
A deliciously fruity experience is not just for skin! Acai is a powerful antioxidant providing protection from environmental damage in our Ceramide Care Curl & Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner. Rich in Vitamin A and potassium, passionfruit provides rich nutrients to enrich and protect strands for healthy, beautiful hair. Find acai and passionfruit as part of our Rainforest Complex* in every bottle of Ceramide Care Curl & Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner.