- Aluminum-free is key. We’ve all heard the rumors about aluminum, commonly used in antiperspirant products. Whether or not there’s reason for concern, we still choose not to use it in our deodorants. Aluminum is typically the key active ingredient in antiperspirant, due to its ability to help block sweat ducts and inhibit odor-causing bacteria. Sweating is natural and a necessary process for the body to detoxify, so why prevent it? Allowing your body to sweat can actually help lead to an overall healthier you!
- It’s all in the chemistry! Since all of our bodies are different, deodorant effectiveness can vary from person to person. We offer a variety of options to meet most bodies’ needs from powerful Tea Tree-Lavender to lighter Liken-Unscented. Each of our deodorant formulas are pH balanced for most skin types.
- Give your body up to 4 weeks to acclimate. When switching to a more natural deodorant, you may notice that you’re sweatier and stinkier at first. Not to worry! Sweating is normal and good for your body, and the smell should subside as soon as your body adjusts.
- Plant power is stronger than you think! B.O. (body odor) is caused by bacteria. Less bacteria = less odor. We choose to use plant extracts that naturally fight the growth of bacteria to keep you smelling fresh! Look for ingredients like lichen, calendula, coriander, ginger, tea tree, rosemary and lavender, which are known for their antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Your body will thank you. Our deodorants are packed with fresh, botanical ingredients found in nature. Feel fresh! Be confident! Make the switch today for no aluminum, no parabens, vegan and always cruelty free. Find the right scent for you! Choose from Herbal Scent, Mint Rosemary, Tea Tree Lavender and Unscented.
The winter season is here bringing days of hot cocoa and warm sweaters. The holidays can be a wonderful time to introduce friends and family to greener and cleaner favorites. With no animal testing or parabens ever, you can help friends and family find new products that are good for them and good for the planet.
Fill-up their stockings with these favorites:
Papaya-Glycolic Radiant Skin Masque – A mild enzyme and alpha hydroxy acid peel polishes and perfects skin without abrasives or chemicals. Bentonite clay and kelp extract helps fight blackheads in this award-winning formula free of mineral oil, artificial fragrances and colors.
Herbal Tonic Mist – Refresh skin throughout the day or set makeup with the hydrating power of Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, Chamomile, Calendula extract, and three different types of Seaweed and Sea Kelp. 100% oil free and free of artificial colors, this is a great toner for dry skin and a wonderful misting moisturizer for blemish prone skin.
Purfection Hand Cream – Give hands a five-star treatment. This luxurious hydrating cream soothes and softens hands with Vitamins C & E, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, and Jojoba. Rich in natural botanicals and emollients, and a rival to high-end hand creams, this Whole Foods Premium formula is the ultimate skin remedy for dry, chapped hands.
Olive & Avocado Deep Conditioning Hair Masque– Great for dry, color treated, damaged or over processed hair, this formula rich in Avocado, Coconut, Olive, and Silk Protein leaves hair soft, smooth, and tangle free. This best-selling deep-conditioning masque provides weightless moisture that can be used as a daily conditioner or as a weekly hydrating treatment.
Chamomile & Green Tea Eye Makeup Remover– Gentle on the eyes and tough on makeup, a fresh face is only a few swipes away. In addition to the powers of Chamomile and Green Tea, hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, moisturize and pamper the delicate eye area without fragrances, mineral oil, or irritation.
Maximum Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serum – Discover nature’s miracle moisture binder. Holding 1,000 times its weight in water, Hyaluronic Acid plumps skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Soothing Aloe, Chamomile, Grapefruit, Seaweed, and Sea Kelp extracts provide anti-aging and rejuvenating benefits. Cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free, and vegan, this is a simple clean, green pick and a customer favorite!
145 Smooth Start Shave Cream – A close, comfortable shave and better looking skin is here. With Almond, Macadamia, Kukui Nut, and Apricot Oils to help razors glide over skin, and Aloe, Pomegranate, and Comfrey to soothe and prevent irritation. A paraben free, cruelty free, gluten free, and vegan experience is sure to become a shaving essential.
145 After Shave Skin Soother – Replenishing hydration and relieving discomfort that sometimes follows shaving is easily accomplished with cooling Menthol, Peppermint, and Rosemary, soothing Chamomile and Aloe, as well as hydrating Panthenol. This non-drying, alcohol free formula works great for normal to oily-skin and is paraben free, gluten fee, cruelty free, and vegan.
145 Quick Fix Calming Mist – Ingrown hairs and razor burn are a thing of the past with this paraben free, cruelty free, gluten free, and vegan calming mist. Witch Hazel, Peppermint, and Salicylic Acid help treat blemishes without irritating skin while Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe soothe and prevent over-drying. Great for men, women and all skin types, this formula comes with an easy to apply pump top for an even and gentle mist.
From our sister company:
Sarabecca Natural Perfume Gift Assortment – These truly natural artisan crafted perfumes are handmade in small batches from natural, plant-based essential oils and fragrance essences without synthetics, animal ingredients or testing. This beautifully packaged set of “notes” features all five Sarabecca roll-on fragrances: Floral Citrus, New Rose, Neroli, Patchouli, and Vanilla Spice.