- Aluminum-free is key. We’ve all heard the rumors about aluminum, commonly used in antiperspirant products. Whether or not there’s reason for concern, we still choose not to use it in our deodorants. Aluminum is typically the key active ingredient in antiperspirant, due to its ability to help block sweat ducts and inhibit odor-causing bacteria. Sweating is natural and a necessary process for the body to detoxify, so why prevent it? Allowing your body to sweat can actually help lead to an overall healthier you!
- It’s all in the chemistry! Since all of our bodies are different, deodorant effectiveness can vary from person to person. We offer a variety of options to meet most bodies’ needs from powerful Tea Tree-Lavender to lighter Liken-Unscented. Each of our deodorant formulas are pH balanced for most skin types.
- Give your body up to 4 weeks to acclimate. When switching to a more natural deodorant, you may notice that you’re sweatier and stinkier at first. Not to worry! Sweating is normal and good for your body, and the smell should subside as soon as your body adjusts.
- Plant power is stronger than you think! B.O. (body odor) is caused by bacteria. Less bacteria = less odor. We choose to use plant extracts that naturally fight the growth of bacteria to keep you smelling fresh! Look for ingredients like lichen, calendula, coriander, ginger, tea tree, rosemary and lavender, which are known for their antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Your body will thank you. Our deodorants are packed with fresh, botanical ingredients found in nature. Feel fresh! Be confident! Make the switch today for no aluminum, no parabens, vegan and always cruelty free. Find the right scent for you! Choose from Herbal Scent, Mint Rosemary, Tea Tree Lavender and Unscented.
April showers bring May flowers and these flowers not only decorate our homes, but they also make an appearance as the rich botanicals used in your favorite Earth Science skincare products. From fragrant geranium to nourishing safflower, our plant-based formulas soothe and replenish skin. Find out what’s blooming in some of your favorite products!
The geranium oil in our Almond-Aloe Lightly Scented Moisturizer balances skin, helping to keep faces blemish-free with its antiseptic properties. It’s gentle skin balancing effects help to make this product perfect under makeup, and for combination skin types, that’s never heavy or greasy.
Chamomile & Calendula
Our Perfect Hydration Oil-Free Moisturizer boasts chamomile and calendula flowers in its formula. Chamomile’s calming effect soothes sensitive skin and moisturizes with rich antioxidants. The calendula extract in every tube help to heal skin prone to breakouts or blemishes while supporting the growth of healthy skin cells. The ultra-lightweight hydration in our Perfect Hydration Oil-Free Moisturizer helps to balance and nourish oily skin.
It’s no secret that our Apricot Night Cream is a super-luxurious moisturizer with a rich, creamy consistency. Elderflower acts as a softener that helps heal and repair dry skin. This botanical rich formula provides lasting hydration that penetrates deep into skin while you sleep for a soft and refreshed face in the morning.
Honeysuckle and evening primrose provide a delicate balance, perfectly suited for under eyes in our i-cream Nourishing Eye Care. Calming and anti-inflammatory effects of honeysuckle combat puffiness while evening primrose gently restores skin’s protective barrier to keep under eyes perfectly moisturized and looking bright.
Sunflower & Safflower
Fruit extracts are not the only powerful ingredients in our Fruit Actives Perfecting Lotion. Vibrant and colorful safflower and sunflower plants add beautiful benefits to this product. The moisturizing and soothing botanicals, rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, in sunflower oil helps to keep skin flexible and protects from environmental damage. Safflower is rich in omega-6 fatty acids and maintains skin cell health and also absorbs easily to keep skin gently softened and moisturized.
The nutrient-rich benefits of superfoods can help you look and feel your best inside and out. Natural plant-based ingredients are the core of every product at Earth Science.
This tropical ingredient packs a punch making hair and skin feel luxurious due to fatty chain acids that add perfect hydration that penetrates deep into skin and hair follicles. Find the natural moisture of coconut oil in products like our 145 Just One Wash for Hair & Body.
Rich in fatty acids, vitamins A and C, avocado oil is a decadent moisturizer that can heal and soothe dry, damaged, and aging skin, hair, and scalp. Nature’s solution to parched skin and hair can be found in products such as our Olive & Avocado Deep Conditioning Hair Masque.
A self-contained oasis in arid climates, the aloe plant’s longevity despite less-than-favorable conditions speak to this desert dweller’s power. Aloe is a nourishing ingredient in our Aloe Vera Complexion Toner & Freshener.
With a plethora of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, green tea boasts a wide range of benefits including protection against free radicals. The healing benefits of green tea contribute to customer favorites like our Chamomile & Green Tea Eye Makeup Remover.
Packed with omegas, antioxidants, and vitamins, this colorful South American fruit is an anti-aging powerhouse! It’s nourishing and repairing properties protect against environmental pollutants that can damage skin and hair. Enjoy the tropical power of acai in our Ceramide Care Curl & Frizz Control Shampoos and Conditioners.
Nature’s mild, acidic astringent is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties. It’s antiseptic yet skin balancing powers neutralize delicate skin naturally. This wonder ingredient makes our Clarifying Herbal Astringent effective yet gentle.
Check out our Ingredient Glossary to learn more about the powerful ingredients created by nature and perfected by science in each of our products.