- Aluminum-free is key. We’ve all heard the rumors about aluminum, commonly used in antiperspirant products. Whether or not there’s reason for concern, we still choose not to use it in our deodorants. Aluminum is typically the key active ingredient in antiperspirant, due to its ability to help block sweat ducts and inhibit odor-causing bacteria. Sweating is natural and a necessary process for the body to detoxify, so why prevent it? Allowing your body to sweat can actually help lead to an overall healthier you!
- It’s all in the chemistry! Since all of our bodies are different, deodorant effectiveness can vary from person to person. We offer a variety of options to meet most bodies’ needs from powerful Tea Tree-Lavender to lighter Liken-Unscented. Each of our deodorant formulas are pH balanced for most skin types.
- Give your body up to 4 weeks to acclimate. When switching to a more natural deodorant, you may notice that you’re sweatier and stinkier at first. Not to worry! Sweating is normal and good for your body, and the smell should subside as soon as your body adjusts.
- Plant power is stronger than you think! B.O. (body odor) is caused by bacteria. Less bacteria = less odor. We choose to use plant extracts that naturally fight the growth of bacteria to keep you smelling fresh! Look for ingredients like lichen, calendula, coriander, ginger, tea tree, rosemary and lavender, which are known for their antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Your body will thank you. Our deodorants are packed with fresh, botanical ingredients found in nature. Feel fresh! Be confident! Make the switch today for no aluminum, no parabens, vegan and always cruelty free. Find the right scent for you! Choose from Herbal Scent, Mint Rosemary, Tea Tree Lavender and Unscented.
The nutrient-rich benefits of superfoods can help you look and feel your best inside and out. Natural plant-based ingredients are the core of every product at Earth Science.
This tropical ingredient packs a punch making hair and skin feel luxurious due to fatty chain acids that add perfect hydration that penetrates deep into skin and hair follicles. Find the natural moisture of coconut oil in products like our 145 Just One Wash for Hair & Body.
Rich in fatty acids, vitamins A and C, avocado oil is a decadent moisturizer that can heal and soothe dry, damaged, and aging skin, hair, and scalp. Nature’s solution to parched skin and hair can be found in products such as our Olive & Avocado Deep Conditioning Hair Masque.
A self-contained oasis in arid climates, the aloe plant’s longevity despite less-than-favorable conditions speak to this desert dweller’s power. Aloe is a nourishing ingredient in our Aloe Vera Complexion Toner & Freshener.
With a plethora of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, green tea boasts a wide range of benefits including protection against free radicals. The healing benefits of green tea contribute to customer favorites like our Chamomile & Green Tea Eye Makeup Remover.
Packed with omegas, antioxidants, and vitamins, this colorful South American fruit is an anti-aging powerhouse! It’s nourishing and repairing properties protect against environmental pollutants that can damage skin and hair. Enjoy the tropical power of acai in our Ceramide Care Curl & Frizz Control Shampoos and Conditioners.
Nature’s mild, acidic astringent is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties. It’s antiseptic yet skin balancing powers neutralize delicate skin naturally. This wonder ingredient makes our Clarifying Herbal Astringent effective yet gentle.
Check out our Ingredient Glossary to learn more about the powerful ingredients created by nature and perfected by science in each of our products.