- Aluminum-free is key. We’ve all heard the rumors about aluminum, commonly used in antiperspirant products. Whether or not there’s reason for concern, we still choose not to use it in our deodorants. Aluminum is typically the key active ingredient in antiperspirant, due to its ability to help block sweat ducts and inhibit odor-causing bacteria. Sweating is natural and a necessary process for the body to detoxify, so why prevent it? Allowing your body to sweat can actually help lead to an overall healthier you!
- It’s all in the chemistry! Since all of our bodies are different, deodorant effectiveness can vary from person to person. We offer a variety of options to meet most bodies’ needs from powerful Tea Tree-Lavender to lighter Liken-Unscented. Each of our deodorant formulas are pH balanced for most skin types.
- Give your body up to 4 weeks to acclimate. When switching to a more natural deodorant, you may notice that you’re sweatier and stinkier at first. Not to worry! Sweating is normal and good for your body, and the smell should subside as soon as your body adjusts.
- Plant power is stronger than you think! B.O. (body odor) is caused by bacteria. Less bacteria = less odor. We choose to use plant extracts that naturally fight the growth of bacteria to keep you smelling fresh! Look for ingredients like lichen, calendula, coriander, ginger, tea tree, rosemary and lavender, which are known for their antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Your body will thank you. Our deodorants are packed with fresh, botanical ingredients found in nature. Feel fresh! Be confident! Make the switch today for no aluminum, no parabens, vegan and always cruelty free. Find the right scent for you! Choose from Herbal Scent, Mint Rosemary, Tea Tree Lavender and Unscented.